Friday 3 May 2013

Bitches be hatin

The weather is beautiful, ive printed out all my finals and i am a very happy bunny :).
So i booked in to go print all my stuff yesterday at 7 which was the only option. So i was at uni, left at 12 went to stratford to pay rent, then went Leyton to B&Q to get some wallpaper to print on, then went to Shoreditch thinking that i could get paper from there to print my giftwrap on.. i was wrong so then i googled it and found a place in Bank by like the British Museum, i got SO lost, it was awful. By the end of it i called my friend and asked her to Google the street i was on so i could get to the nearest station which was now Holborn. But anyway i managed to get home at around 5 cut out all my papers to the right size and then went to uni at 7 for my appointment and didn't leave til about half ten. Can safely say i was absolutely shattered! But now i have printed all my finals so im over the moon! Still have things to do like my business cards and shit like that but its all good. Im getting there and im feeling positive about it. Stress is so unnecessary as it just makes you nervous and you dont do your work as well as you would normally. 
Ive shown my tutors my final designs and they like them (yay) which is awesome because i like them too. As i have finished them a week before i havent done any half jobs so they actually look good and i am happy with them. I usually leave things to the last minute and they end up looking like shit and i hope i just get a pass. But like im organised!! WHO AM I? fingers crossed i keep this up next year and do better :)
Oh yeah the reason behind my title is that i came into uni and everyone is stressing out because theyre still doing layouts and colours and im just like i printed everything out aha :) it feels good, it feels good..
I swear i had something interesting to write on here but i seem to have forgotten, oh well, ill be posting some of my wallpaper finals soon and other bits and bobs.
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment