Monday 6 May 2013

mayday!

Happy Bank holiday to all the hardworking people out there! To me it just feels like a lazy Sunday which is good i guess but im motivated to do work today which is good. I cam to my friends in Euston today so we can all do our work together and to be honest i was sick and tired of staying in my house, its so depressing. So on this sunny and warm day i am going to upload my final designs for my business card and post card and some other bits and bobs. I have now pretty much done everything, im doing it all really slowly, simply because i can! What im really dreading is the corsage i have to make for the gift wrap module and the press release for the professional practice module. So here they are with one of my designs in a different colourway from my gift wrap module. For some reason the business card looks a dodgy shape but i dont know why because its a jpeg, oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment