Friday 3 May 2013

Wheres Wally

HI. Its pretty much the final countdown now until my deadlines, fun stuff! I really dislike the last couple of weeks/days because however much you've planned out your time and think you're done shit just happens and messes everything up. Right now ive pretty much done my designs and waiting to get paper and print them out which is great so fingers crossed it all goes to plan. I also dont like the final weeks because its 'stressful' i personally either get super stressed and want to lie on the floor because i feel so overwhelmed i dont know what to do first or im subconsciously stressed which means ill either under/overeat and be like IM FINE!! lol i much prefer the second option because stressing is a waste of time and energy and will get you nowhere in life.
For example the other morning i got so worried that i was super behind on work that i dreamt about it and woke up at 7:30 in the morning like a crazy woman, then sat on photoshop until midnight. I did get allot done to be fair which is good and i actually liked the end result (yay) :)
Right now it is 3:14 in the morning in London, why am i awake you ask? aha well, see im not a regular coffee drinker so ill only drink some if i really need it. In result of that i am SUPER sensitive to caffeine, like i get super hyper and everything. All i had today was a cup of tea at around 8 to get me through my work and i am still up waiting for New Girl to finish downloading so i can hopefully doze off to it. Even if i dont i can watch a disney movie which are my favourite type of films and im turning 21 this year ahh oh well im young at heart i guess.
Anyway ill stop babbling about random shit now, im writing a post today to upload some of my work from my wallpaper module which is actually part of a competition as well and my group is taking inspiration from the Sanderson Archive, which we visited a few months back. It was a great experience (even though i was 40 mins late, got lost in the middle of Uxbridge..) with a massive depository of designs and books from the 1800s. So for this module we need 4 designs 52x52cms but one has to be 52x250cm. I have finished 3 and the fourth is halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment